Click below for more information
The Doman Method™ Course – August 2019 – English
The Doman Method Course: From Special Needs to Wellness is an online course that gives parents the knowledge, tools and empowerment they need to help their child with special needs thrive. This course includes:
- 25 hours of lectures taught by the world’s leading experts in the Doman Method.
- Your own personal Doman Method coach during and after the course.
- Live video conferencing Q&A sessions with Doman International Directors and staff coaches
- A personalized one-on-one coaching session to develop your child’s home Doman Method program.
- Access to a thriving online community of parents just like you!
- Email and phone support from your staff coach 6 weeks after the course.
- Eligibility for in-person appointment with Doman International and future courses.
Sign up for the Doman Method Course now!
NEXT ONLINE DOMAN METHOD COURSE:
OCTOBER 14, 2019 – ENGLISH
OCTOBER 21, 2019 – SPANISH
NOVEMBER 18, 2019 – SERBIAN
If you are already registered for the course, click the button below to access the course portal:
In this video…
Spencer Doman introduces the online Doman Method Course. He explains how the course is outlined,
it’s goals and purposes, and how it is vital for families of children with special needs.
Doman Method Course Schedule
Questions about the Doman Method?
The Doman Method Course is an online parent training course taught over 4 weeks. It includes over 25 hours of lectures, live question and answer sessions with our staff, and one-on-one coaching. The course schedule will be as outlined:
- First Week: includes lectures about the foundations of the Doman Method, neuroplasticity, and child development. The Doman International team teaches you how to evaluate your child using the Developmental Profile. Understanding your child’s development is essential to make the future weeks a success.
- Second Week: in this week, we teach the fundamentals of motor and cognitive development for children with special needs. Topics will include: developing mobility for children who can and cannot walk, improving cognitive development, communication, and reading.
- Third Week: the focus of this week begins with teaching sensory integration techniques for children with sensory needs. Then, we teach the importance of nutrition and how to implement an ideal diet for your child. We complete this week by teaching parents how to start a Doman Method program for prolonged success.
- Fourth Week: during the last week, each participant will receive one-on-one coaching from a staff coach at Doman International. We discuss your child’s future program and answer any questions that you have. The goal of this coaching session is that you complete the course with a comprehensive plan for your child.